Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Cards- That's Amore part 2

Back for more? Here are a few other Christmas cards using That's Amore paper:


The one on the right is not really Christmas, but I really like this cake stamp, so I had to use it! The card on the right has the beautiful deer from Heartfelt Christmas, and a red sparkle for the nose! (snowflakes on the side of the image are also from Heartfelt Christmas).


The top card uses the package and sentiment from Ms. Holiday Cheer. The bottom Card uses Heartfelt Christmas again (both tree and snowflakes). The glitter on these does not really show up in the picture, but trust me, they sparkle! I had cramps in my hand from trying to add glitter to the dotted garland on the tree! But the more sparkle the better, I say!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very nice paper to use for Christmas cards. The reindeer is just adorable!